Camp Conservation Program
Who: All Scout Units
What: Earn the MTC Camp Conservation Patch
Where: Boxwell, Latimer, Grimes or Parish (Tubb)
When: Year-round; at Ranger discretion.
- It helps our camps.
- Service hours for advancement. (Log your hours to gain credit)
- The outdoor code: “As an American, I will do my best to be clean in my outdoor manners, be careful with fire, be considerate in the outdoors, and be conservation-minded.”
- Contact the Camping Department to schedule your reservation.
- Contact the appropriate Camp Ranger to discuss your project before arriving.
- Print the CCP recognition form; fill it out and bring it with you to camp.
- Upon arrival at Camp meet with Ranger to confirm project details.
- After completion, return to ranger to verify work done, and get form signed.
- Finally, turn in the signed CCP form at the Nashville Scout Shop and purchase all desired patches at that time.
- The center patch is $1.99 each
- Service hours rockers are $.99 each
- Location rockers are $.99 each (2 hours minimum work at that location to earn)
- Initial entry into the patch program will include the 3” round Patch, one location rocker, and at least the 2 hour strip, for a total cost of $3.98.
Camping Department Crystal Mayfield: 615-383-9724
Boxwell Scout Reservation Camp number: 615-444-2692
Ranger Rob Ward, 615-945-1479 Email: Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org
Latimer Reservation Camp number: 615-516-9751
Ranger Mark Smith, 423-322-7310 Email: Mark.Smith@scouting.org
Grimes Canoe Base Camp number: 931-589-5150
Ranger Jeff Tatum, 931-628-1888 Email: email@example.com
Charles E Parish Reservation “Camp Tubb” Camp number: 931-657-2000
Ranger Rick Moore, 931-657-2000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here or scan the QR Code above to download CCP form