The Middle Tennessee Council is pleased to announce the “Camp Card”. This initiative is designed to help Scouts earn their way to a summer camping program. Units participating in this program will earn 50% commission ($2.50) on each $5.00 Camp Card they sell. The cards will be distributed at the February Roundtables or are available for pick up after February 1st at the Boy Scout Service Center. The sale will end on April 15th, 2013, giving units six weeks to sell and close out their accounts.
Snap Off One Time Use:
- Publix - $5 off of your purchase of $50 or more. (0ffer good 2/1/2013-6/30/2013)
- Ace Hardware - $5 off of your purchase of $25 or more. (Offer good until 12/31/2013)
- Waffle House - $5 off of your purchase of $25 or more. (Offer good until 12/31/2013)
Recurring Offers are valid until 12/31/2013:
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - $10 off any oil change
- Little Caesars Pizza - Free Crazy Bread with any two HOT -N- READY pizzas (middle Tennessee locations)
- Great Clips - $2.00 off a hair cut (49 locations in middle Tennessee)
- Nashville Sounds — $3.00 off of any Mon-Wed walkup Reserved Seat Ticket(excluding July 3rd), with a limit of 4 tickets
- The Adventure Science Center - $1.00 of a full price admission
- A Cowboy Town - $5.00 off
Click on the links below to view a list of participating Locations
Click here for more information and download the leaders guide.
Click here to download Unit Camp Card Tracking Sheet - pdf version.
Click here to download Unit Camp Card Tracking Sheet - Excel version.
Click here to download Unit Youth Camp Card Receipt.
Click here to download Unit Promotion Flier