Donate a Vehicle (car, boat, truck, RV) to the Middle Tennessee Council, BSA and Receive Tax Deduction.
Donation Advantages and How It Works
Participating in the Boy Scouts of America’s vehicle donation program is simple and straightforward:
- Contact us to initiate the donation process at either OneCarHelpsScouts.com or 855-272-1227.
- Share some information about your donation and schedule a free pick-up.
- Insurance Auto Auctions (IAA) sells it and sends you the paperwork you need to ﬁle for your tax deduction.
That’s it. We keep things simple, especially when it comes to the items we accept for donation. If you have it, we can use it — any vehicle in any condition.
- Donor Contacts One Car One Difference
- IAA Tows the Vehicle
- IAA Auctions the Vehicle
- Donor Gets Sales Receipt to File for Tax Deduction
- Charities Get the Proceeds
Start your donation process by clicking here