Hi everyone! This is the Walton Trail District. Thank You for Looking at our page. The Walton Trail District serves the Lebanon, Watertown (Wilson County Area), Smith, Trousdale, and Macon County.
The Walton Trail District consists of 12 Cub Scout Packs, 12 Boy Scouts Troops, 2 Venturing Crews, 1 Sea Scout unit and 1 Exploring Post. To see a unit close to you, please go to www.beascout.org . Walton Trail is in the Heart of Scouting with Boxwell Scout Reservation on its back porch. Come check us out and find a unit that fits your needs. Walton Trails Adult Leaders and Scouts have a great time with activities year around with lots of Fun and Exciting Outdoor Experience that teaches life skills. Come, Join, and Start your adventures with Walton Trail today.
Feel free to contact us so we can help serve you a great program.
This is Scouting. Click here to check out this awesome video of Summer Camp at Boxwell Scout Reservation, shown through the eyes of the boys.
- For Youth Protection Training, contact Cheryl Merrit at 615-410-0145
- For Cub Scout Trainings, contact Tracey Rodenbach at 615-774-3117
- For Boy Scout Trainings, contact Randy Hankins at 615-207-9763
- All other Trainings, contact The Training Chairman Danny Ray at 615-594-3921
- For additional information, please come to the Round Tables at Cumberland University the 2nd Monday each month in Labry Hall at 6 p.m. Thank you.
|April 9, 2016||District annual Pinewood Derby Race hosted by Pack 148.
This event is for cub scouts to create and build a car and race them down a track good fun for the whole family to get involved.
For more information contact Peggy Hawkins at 615-556-1397.
|April 29 - May 1, 2016||Spring Cub and Family Camp out hosted by Pack 435.
This event is the spring camp out for the Cub Scouts in the District. All Cub Scout Families are invited. For more information, contact Pack 435 at email@example.com
|May 7, 2016||Cumberland University Graduation.
Walton Trails annual service project to help the University that helps the District in so many ways. Mark your calendars for this date, as we need all Scouts to come together and give back to Cumberland University.
For more info, contact Jason Flannery
|May 13-15, 2016||Boy Scout Spring Camporee. TBD.
For more information, come to Round Table.
|June 13-17, 2016||Lebanon Day Camp at Cedars of Lebanon, Theme TBD. Contact Dawn Floyd for more info.|
|June 20-24, 2016||Lafayette Day Camp at City Park in Lafayette, Theme TBD.
Contact Josh Pedigo for more info
Round Table is one of the most important place to be for Information. Scouting volunteers from Walton Trail District meet once a month at their monthly Roundtable Meeting. This is the best opportunity to share information about upcoming Scouting events, trainings and activities that you can share with your Pack, Troop or Crew.
- Round table meets every 2nd Monday of the month at Cumberland University in Labry Hall, first floor at 6pm everyone is invited more the better want to have someone form every unit there. For more information please contact Watson Ambruster at firstname.lastname@example.org the meeting usually last until 8pm.
- District Committee meeting Meets Every 2nd Monday of the month at Cumberland University in Labry Hall, at 530 pm this meeting is for the District Committee Chairs to meet and discuss the actions of the district. Finance, Membership, Advancements, Training, Camping, Activities, OA, Venturing, and PR. If you interested in being on the committee please contact Jason Flannery at email@example.com
- District Commissioners meeting Meets every first Tuesday of the Month at Cumberland University in Labry Hall to discuss the Units. Commissioners of the district are Adult leaders who help Scout units succeed. They coach and consult with adult leaders of Cub Scout packs, Boy Scout troops, and Venturing crews. Commissioners help maintain the standards of the Boy Scouts of America. For more information please contact Watson Ambruster at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information Check out Facebook page Walton Trail District of Mid Tn Council BSA. https://www.facebook.com/groups/143999955625428/